Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Return of Craigslist (Again)...

Sorry about the lack of posting last week. Between March Madness and St. Patrick's Day, I never quite got the time.

But, as promised, I'm returning with an old fan favorite: Creepy Casual Sex posts from Craigslist. And this time, we're going right to the source. That's right, instead of Ann Arbor posts, this time I went to the original Craigslist, from that cesspool of depravity, San Francisco (Please Note: the FMRC is completely supportive of the gay lifestyle and homosexual community. When we refer to San Francisco as a cesspool of depravity, we are referring solely to the fact that Barry Bonds plays baseball there).

So, without further ado, the posts.

I am seeking someone that is truly submissive that wants to play today. I am a Dom and seek a submissive that like and enjoys blindfolds, spanking, being used, face fucked, anything that is intense and pleasurable. You need to host or I can book a room. This is for now and today. If this works out I would like to own you as a submissive. Creative scenes are welcome, Daddy/Daughter, Boss/employee, etc... I am 50, 6'6, 230, white, GQ type, shaved head, blue eyes, 9" cock. Intense. If you care to, you can call my cell to save time, please be real. Women only.

The part of that I enjoyed was when he requested that women who call him should "please be real". No pixies, genies, succubi, vampires or other imaginary women need apply.

I'm looking for an older woman/couple (or active imagination)to help me fulfill my incest fantasy/role play. Come in my room at night, feel under my covers, touch me, show me how to make it feel good. I'm fit, straight, good looking, and very real. I'm clean, safe/sane, DD free, and honest. I'm looking for good people, real, just interested in adult, sexual fun. Let's chat and exchange pics if you're interested.

He doesn't come out and say this...but he's looking for a couple to pretend to be his parents right? That's....beyond creepy.

I'm a straight, fit, intelligent, and sensual, looking for a W to get together for a sexy kissing sessions with some touching. It would also be arotic to touch ourselves while we made out together. Let's be safe, clean, and excite each other!! No sex required. Let's play, touch and show each other how much we like to make it feel good. I am real, safe, sane, and respectful. I'm just looking for a real woman that enjoys erotic fun. I will talk with you on the phone, email or IM to set up. I can host. Let's trade pics.

I like two things about this post. (1) He spells it arotic. It's like a Jeff Foxworthy sex post. "Hey baby, you look pretty a-rotic in them there panties." (2) It's title was "Make out session and touching". I want to respond and say that I prefer not to touch people I make out with.

You like older women because... we're more confident - we make better conversation - we don't want to date you - we won't ask where this is going - we don't need you to spend money on us - we won't wait for your phone call - we don't play games - we don't just lie there - we excel at fellatio - we're using you

We excel at fellatio? That sounds like something you'd put on a resume under other skills. "Excels at fellatio, proficient in assplay".

while the rain taps on the bay window and drips off the magnolia tree i'm thinking of you in my big bed convulsing with warm, wet pleasure. hot breath on sensitive skin, deep kisses, wandering tongues... smart guy with a great body, a sense of humor and creative in bed. i'm clean and like my sex SAFE. We will probably get along swimmingly if you are smart yourself, pretty, open minded, not overweight and enjoy orality in all of its glorious forms. if you're interested send photos and introduce yourself.

Enjoy orality in all of its glorious forms? Are there forms of orality that I'm not familiar with? Cause I could maybe think of three (and that's if I'm really stretching on that "glorious" part).

I need help...email me for more details...

Who the fuck is going to respond to this? "Oh this guy needs help...I love helping people. Good enough for me." Look, I'm not really on board with the whole "hooking up with random strangers for casual sex over the internet" thing in the first place. But if you're want to do it, you have to try a little hard than that buddy. Go big or go home.

I am really good at cunnilingus. I love to make women cum inside and out (g-spot and clit, respectively). Physically I am 6" 2 masculine', white, with dark saltand pepper hair, dark eyes, and well endowed Also, I am D&D free, If you are a cute girl and into oral sex, let's meet up.

What the hell is with all the clinical terms people? Cunnilingus? Who actually says that? "Hey baby, maybe I'll osculate your labia majora and then stick my lamina in your vaignal orifice." And I haven't even bothered to count how many ads use the term "intercourse" instead of "sex." Buddy, if you're trolling for tail on Craigslist, that's not intercourse. Even sex isn't really a dirty enough term for what you're doing.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Tek Jansen said...

Here's a fun thing for you to do yourself. When FMRC doesn't update as often as you might demand, take it upon yourself to go to another blog.

On the top of the page, you can click "Next Blog". It's much more fun than you'd think.

I managed to find: a blog written in Arabic. A blog written in Spanish. A blog written in Chinese. An emo teenager's blog who spelt everything in internet lingo (read: wif0ut, not without). A blog written in phonetic Japanese, English letters, not the symbols. A woman who posted pictures of a dinner plate every night, showing what she had eaten, and how it was made (one was pizza and a microwave). A blog written in German. A blog written in Russian. A blog that created two pop-up questions, asking in half phonetic Japanese/half English if the reader was a girl or not, then let you in anyway, and proceeded to be another phonetic Japanese blog.

Hey, if you think Craigslist is odd, just look at the people around you. It's a little more shocking than you'd think.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home