Thursday, April 20, 2006

Revisiting Old Posts

Wanted to put up some updated information on some old posts from the Blog. I'm doing this largely to procrastinate away from working on writing my novel, which I'm working on largely to procrastinate from stuyding for my final exams.

First off, my craiglist posting met with wide approval (and or disgusting shock, which I took similarly). Well, while working on Stats the other day, a friend and I stumbled across this gem of a post, and I thought I'd share it:

iso Personal Assistant. For the last couple of months my dream has been about finding a girl I can have for myself really long term. Best would be a free minded girl with open spirit and a really tight pussy. I love feeling your pussy lips slurping on my penis shaft when hump you like a rabbit. God I love being on top pumping in the missionary position. Doggy is fun too, but doggy is best if you are standing up. Am I naughty? Yes I am a big bad wolf. I am looking for a regular innocent girl, definitely not a perfect one. Just be human and real. I hate liars and as long as you are truthful then let us have a wonderful super erotic time together. We don't necessarily have to talk too much. Just get naked and get fucked by my meaty dick. Wow I cannot wait until I can finger your young fertile pussy. All sex must be raw and natural like Romeo and Juliet.
The rest of the time will be just plain old simple office work.


Yes, yes that man just compared anonymous prostitution with the greatest literary commentary on love in the history of the world.

Moving on to other Posts gone by, Facebook recently added a few features, and (I'm sad to say) they've lowered it in my eyes. My main complaint is about the new "Current Status" feature. Basically it's a box that starts "Jason is..." and then you fill that in with "...taking a massive dump." or whatever the case may be. Presumably, the idea of this feature is that whenever you go to do something, you tell facebook what you're going to go do, so that your friends know where you are (be it at a party or studying or whatever). I wish I had been in the room when this feature was discussed.

"Okay Team Facebook (I really hope they call themselves this), so far we've gotten millions of college students to put such information as their home addresses, place of employment, AIM screen names, email addresses, and often cell phone numbers up on the internet where any number of people can access it with a minimum of effort. And thanks to that photo album idea we've also gotten them to put up enough pictures to make visual identification a snap. What else should we have them put on the internet?"

"Well, Bob, I know that when I'm creepily stalking and/or planning a serial killer spree, I'm often frustrated by having to wait outside my victim's work or home for hours on end waiting for them to show up. How about we have the students constantly post messages with their exact whereabouts, so that stalking them is as easy as checking your email?"

Of course, I'm not actually worried about people being stalked through facebook, because nobody really puts up what they're actually doing anyways, instead putting stuff like "Bob is awesome!" or "Max is fucking your mom!" or "Zebediah is playing with his flame thrower." or "Hillary is screwing your mother." or "Isabella is with your mom." And frankly most of those aren't really going to help out stalkers all that much. Either that or my mother is involved in a lot more gang bangs than I would have expected.

Next up, I just wanted to let everyone know that the Meijer in Ann Arbor indeed no longer carries Taystee Golden Split Top, the greatest bread in the history of the world. I'm organizing a massive nation-wide boycott to put an end to the madness.

Finally, revisiting the fact that Isiah Thomas could not pass a Turing Test, I'd like to make this prediction: This summer, Zeke will either (a) try and trade for Allen Iverson and give away too much young talent in the process or (b) sign Peja to an obscenely ridiculous contract.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home